1. You don’t really care about anyone but you and your self image, but you like giving the impression to your social network that you’re such a caring person:
2. Your first inclination at a nice dinner or momentous occasion is to take a picture rather than soak in the experience.
3. You struggle to read up to this point. Your attenti… Read more
- Social media encourages hyperbole to attract superficial “likes”. Everyone on Facebook is eternally in high school and every day is a popularity contest.
- Facebook statuses and Twitter messages allow only a couple of sentences to get a message across. Forget meaningful content, well-thought out proofs or expositions. Instead, use witty p
… Read more
In the wake of complaints about rampant misinformation affecting the presidential election, Alphabet, Inc. (GOOGL) subsidiary Google announced on Monday that it is working on an update that will restrict ad-selling software from appearing on fake news sites.